The Fernandez brings a contemporary flair to a classic floor plan. As you walk through the foyer, you are taken aback by the open space of the great room, kitchen, and dining area. A cozy wood burning fireplace accents the great room. The stylish kitchen features a long island snack bar and has a full view into the great room. The Master Suite is highlighted by a modern bathroom with a garden tub, separate shower, and two large connecting walk in closets. A Jack-n-Jill bathroom connect two of the secondary bedrooms.
|Living Sq. Ft.||2424|
|Total Sq. Ft.||3393|
|Garage||2 Car Attached (Side Load)|
- 3000 PSI Concrete with Integral Grade Beams, Steel Reinforcement
- Termite Treated Foundation
- Anchor Bolts and Hurricane Clips
- Site Built Framing (studs 16” OC)
- 35 Year Architectural Shingles
- 14 SEER Lennox Air Conditioner with Electric Heat
- Ceiling Fans with Light Kits in Great Room & All Bedrooms
- Insulated Vinyl Frame Windows with Low-E Tint
- Polyethylene Water Lines
- Brick, Stucco, and Vinyl Exterior (per plan)
- Orange Peel Textured Walls & Ceilings
Included Luxury Features
- Solid Mahogany Front Door with 4 Light Glass
- 9’ and 10’ Ceilings
- 36” Wood Burning Fireplace with Ceramic Face and Hearth
- Kwikset Satin Nickel Door Knobs and Hardware
- Luxurious 3 cm Granite Countertops
- Durable Maple Cabinetry with Plywood Sides
- Premium Eggshell Wall Paint
- 4 5/8” Crown in Foyer, Great Room, Kitchen & Master Suite
- Large Casings and Trim
- Superior Elongated White China Toilets
- Delta Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
- Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- GE Stainless Package-Glass Top Electric Range, Microwave, Tall Tub Dishwasher
- 5’ Easy Clean Fiberglass Garden Tub in Master Suite
- 4’ Easy Clean Fiberglass Shower Unit in Master Suite
- 16” Ceramic Tile in Kitchen and all wet area
- Vinyl Plank Flooring in Great Room and Hallways
The Architectural Style of your home says a lot about you! Cretin Townsend Homes gives you the flexibility to choose the floor plan you like and pair it with the architectural style that fits your taste.
Our Acadian style features a steep, sloping roof and covered front porch with columns to recapture classic 19th century styling.
Our Evangeline style offers an enhanced Acadian style with included stucco and 12" Fiberglass Columns.
Our Southern style features stucco gables and an arched entryway to accentuate the beautiful mahogany front door and sidelites. The fiberglass columns give this style a classy, contemporary look.
Our Country French style offers a cozy, rustic feeling and features a soft stucco and brick exterior with dormers to give the home an elevated look. The arched stucco entryway frames the double mahogany front door.
Our Louisiana style features a symmetrical stucco and brick exterior and a beautiful stucco arched entryway.
Our LaTahoe style offers an enhanced Louisiana style with included stucco under the covered porch and faux stucco columns.