The Conover was the product of feedback from our customers. They wanted bigger secondary bedrooms, a split floor plan, and a mudroom. This true split floor plan features a gourmet kitchen that opens fully to the great room making it a perfect place to for family holiday meals or to entertain friends. The mudroom off of the garage entrance gives the kids a place to drop their school bags and remove their shoes after playing in the yard.
Take a 360 degree look at the Conover by clicking here. In order to view the 360 video, you must use Firefox or Google Chrome
|Living Sq. Ft.||2248|
|Total Sq. Ft.||3115|
|Garage||2 Car Attached (Front Load)|
- 3000 PSI Concrete with Integral Grade Beams, Steel Reinforcement
- Termite Treated Foundation
- Anchor Bolts and Hurricane Clips
- Site Built Framing (studs 16” OC)
- 35 Year Architectural Shingles
- 14 SEER Lennox Air Conditioner with Electric Heat
- Ceiling Fans with Light Kits in Great Room & All Bedrooms
- Insulated Vinyl Frame Windows with Low-E Tint
- Polyethylene Water Lines
- Brick, Stucco, and Vinyl Exterior (per plan)
- Orange Peel Textured Walls & Ceilings
Included Luxury Features
- Solid Mahogany Front Door with 4 Light Glass
- 9’ and 10’ Ceilings
- 36” Wood Burning Fireplace with Ceramic Face and Hearth
- Kwikset Satin Nickel Door Knobs and Hardware
- Luxurious 3 cm Granite Countertops
- Durable Maple Cabinetry with Plywood Sides
- Premium Eggshell Wall Paint
- 4 5/8” Crown in Foyer, Great Room, Kitchen & Master Suite
- Large Casings and Trim
- Superior Elongated White China Toilets
- Delta Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
- Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- GE Stainless Package-Glass Top Electric Range, Microwave, Tall Tub Dishwasher
- 5’ Easy Clean Fiberglass Garden Tub in Master Suite
- 4’ Easy Clean Fiberglass Shower Unit in Master Suite
- 16” Ceramic Tile in Kitchen and all wet areas
- Vinyl Plank Flooring in Great Room and Hallways
The Architectural Style of your home says a lot about you! Cretin Townsend Homes gives you the flexibility to choose the floor plan you like and pair it with the architectural style that fits your taste.
- Our Acadian style features a steep, sloping roof and covered front porch with columns to recapture classic 19th century styling.
- Our Evangeline style offers an enhanced Acadian style with included stucco and 12" Fiberglass Columns.
- Our Southern style features stucco gables and an arched entryway to accentuate the beautiful mahogany front door and sidelites. The fiberglass columns give this style a classy, contemporary look.
- Our Country French style offers a cozy, rustic feeling and features a soft stucco and brick exterior with dormers to give the home an elevated look. The arched stucco entryway frames the double mahogany front door.
- Our Louisiana style features a symmetrical stucco and brick exterior and a beautiful stucco arched entryway.
- Our LaTahoe style offers an enhanced Louisiana style with included stucco under the covered porch and faux stucco columns.